Now taking bookings for 2022 season, 14th of April - 26th September (subject to government guidelines).
Bookings are made online click the book now button! We are fully booked for the August bank holiday.
The office is open for email queries between 9am - 12 pm Monday to Friday.
Keel Sandybanks Caravan & Camping Park provide a variety of pitches to suit all needs from camping pitches to powered hard-stands in spectacular surroundings. With Tramore Strand to the south, Slievemore mountain to the north, the Minaun cliffs to the west and Keel village to the east, the location simply cannot be beaten. The park facilities are always maintained to the highest standards and provide everything you need for your holiday.
We are a dog friendly campsite, once the dog owner picks up after the dog and ensures that it is kept on a lead and not allowed to roam freely. With direct access from the park onto Keel Beach (5km), it is ideal for dog lovers. Check in is accepted up until 22:00, check out is 12:00. Reservations required for group bookings.
- An awning is a custom designed structure that attaches to a caravan/motor home or camper van. A tent placed beside a caravan, campervan or motorhome is not permitted, this is a separate booking.
- We cannot accommodate a Gazebo/Shelter.
- Guests under 18 are not permitted to stay unless they are accompanied by a parent or a legal guardian, in the same unit.
- Admission will be refused on arrival if you have booked the wrong pitch type. A tent cannot be booked in as a caravan and vice versa.
- As we are currently closed, our phone is unmanned, contact is by email.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to maintain a waiting list.
- See camping page for our terms & conditions, bookings are fully refundable if cancelled due to government lockdown. Seven days notice needed for a refund (minus €10 admin fee).